Grande Prairie AutoGroup Community Champion Award
The Grande Prairie AutoGroup
Community Champion Award
Who We Are
The GRANDE PRAIRIE AUTOGROUP’S Community Champion Award began in 2017. The Grande Prairie AutoGroup has always been a pillar of generosity in our community. Grande Prairie has so many amazing and much needed charities, but without the unsung heroes of our community they would not be available for individuals to access.
The Grande Prairie AutoGroup wanted to create an award that brought some recognition to the members of our community going above and beyond, and to the charities near and dear to their hearts. Each winner receives a cheque for $1,000 presented to their charity along with a Grande Prairie AutoGroup Community Champion award to commemorate the recipient.
This award is given annually to celebrate the leadership of individuals who advance innovative solutions and demonstrate meaningful progress in our community and non-profit organizations. The award recognize individuals and leaders who give, advocate and volunteer for positive change.
- 2017 Darren Foley was the first recipient of this award for all of his work with the Children’s 3D Charity.
- 2018 Linda & Rhonda Side – Reading University – among many other non-profit organizations in our community
- 2019 Penny Newhook & Sherilee Crawley – Canadian Mental Health Outreach Program
- 2020 Vernon Boyd – Big Brothers Big Sisters
- 2021 Ron Reginer – Jump Start & Kev’s Kids
Nominate a Champion